Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Equifax please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with Equifax please

Hi,

I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

A month ago when pulling my EQ credit report I noticed that in my credit summary my length of credit history shows 0 and my averaga account age shows as NaN Year.

I contacted EQ Customer support since I have credit watch gold and score watch through them.

The first time I contacted them was on the 8th of February. Supposedly a tech ticket was sent up and I was told to call back in a few days. I then contacted EQ again on the 12th of February, a supervisor told me that it would take a little time and for me to wait 10 working days and then contact them again. That was reasonable, so I contacted them again on the 26th of February. Another CSR told me to wait a couple of days and check again, in the meanwhile his supervisor would forward another tech ticket and e-mail me with a response. I still haven't gotten any e-mail. Pulled my report again just a few minutes ago. No change. I called customer service yet again and was told that a tech ticket had been submitted and basically, to just keep on waiting.

My question is this, does anyone have a number to tech services that I can call someone who might have an idea when this would be fixed?

I'm willing to wait if someone tells me that it will take a little time to fix an issue, however I'm starting to feel as if I am getting the runaround from EQ.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with Equifax please

Wish I could help you, but I've never ever contacted a CRA directly.

Good luck to you

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.