Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Hi My Name Fused And I Am A FICO Addict! Hi Fused...

I do my scores monthly.. the daily pulls are TC.
Regular Contributor
dekrist

Since april 6, 28 fico pulls total ouch! Daily TC pulls since beginning of april, daily EX pulls and i do daily EQ pulls but not score.
Moderator Emeritus
masdeocho

I feel so inferior.  One from each bureau, once per year.
-----------------
Bartender, bring another round of FICOtinis please!

9.4.2011: TU 805. EQ 815.
Contributor
devhip

I'm a little nuts with it. But it's only because I always have something waiting to update, whether it be a new account, dispute, balance reporting, etc. My scores have changed drastically in the last 6 months. I time everything. If I go for new credit I check the pulls database for the CRA most likely to be pulled then wait for revolving balance to update because I know a balance pay down can result in big points.

Raise your hand if you pull TC each day, then sit there the next day with your finger on the trigger (Update link) minutes past the 24-hour wait time to pull again.

*raises hand*
Regular Contributor
dazednconfused

I'm with you buddy.  Raising hand...:smileyvery-happy:
Frequent Contributor
MercyMe

I pull mine every few days, through Experian (yes, they have a service that allows free pulls).  BOA uses them, and as my credit limit and interest rate are continigent upon my score, I pull, pull, pull, inasmuch as it is that I am almost ALWAYS disputing something!  Pull away, people!  Pull away! 

:smileywink: 
knight67

My story sounds similar to yours...for years I just knew I couldn't get credit because of my deadbeat ways (and being young and irresponsible) About a year ago it hit the 10 year mark  and  everything was wiped off and my score shot up to 720! Now, like you I am addicted myself and am meticulous about my credit....This website has helped me so much and I at least check 4-5 times a week... It did go back down to the high sixties a couple of months ago, but I know have it back up to 717. I finally feel a part of the human race!!! The majority anyway....Good Luck!!! :smileyhappy:
Willow

I guess I am a FICO addict, too. I pull the scores every two months. I do feel addicted. I need to get that positive feeling from seeing the score jump a few points.  Willow
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Just remember that there is a reason we want higher FICO scores.  :smileyhappy:

It is a game, but not just a game  :smileyvery-happy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Willow

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+