cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi My Name Fused And I Am A FICO Addict! Hi Fused...

tag
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Hi My Name Fused And I Am A FICO Addict! Hi Fused...

I do my scores monthly.. the daily pulls are TC.
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since april 6, 28 fico pulls total ouch! Daily TC pulls since beginning of april, daily EX pulls and i do daily EQ pulls but not score.
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel so inferior.  One from each bureau, once per year.
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a little nuts with it. But it's only because I always have something waiting to update, whether it be a new account, dispute, balance reporting, etc. My scores have changed drastically in the last 6 months. I time everything. If I go for new credit I check the pulls database for the CRA most likely to be pulled then wait for revolving balance to update because I know a balance pay down can result in big points.

Raise your hand if you pull TC each day, then sit there the next day with your finger on the trigger (Update link) minutes past the 24-hour wait time to pull again.

*raises hand*
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm with you buddy.  Raising hand...Smiley Very Happy
Message 15 of 20
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

I pull mine every few days, through Experian (yes, they have a service that allows free pulls).  BOA uses them, and as my credit limit and interest rate are continigent upon my score, I pull, pull, pull, inasmuch as it is that I am almost ALWAYS disputing something!  Pull away, people!  Pull away! 

Smiley Wink 
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

My story sounds similar to yours...for years I just knew I couldn't get credit because of my deadbeat ways (and being young and irresponsible) About a year ago it hit the 10 year mark  and  everything was wiped off and my score shot up to 720! Now, like you I am addicted myself and am meticulous about my credit....This website has helped me so much and I at least check 4-5 times a week... It did go back down to the high sixties a couple of months ago, but I know have it back up to 717. I finally feel a part of the human race!!! The majority anyway....Good Luck!!! Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess I am a FICO addict, too. I pull the scores every two months. I do feel addicted. I need to get that positive feeling from seeing the score jump a few points.  Willow
Message 18 of 20
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Just remember that there is a reason we want higher FICO scores.  Smiley Happy

It is a game, but not just a game  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.