Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, Newbie here with a few questions

tag
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Re: Hi, Newbie here with a few questions

Sign up for PACER and get a copy of the BK documents. See if there is an attorney listed on them. If it's the attorney you met with, I would contact him and demand he get this removed/vacated. It wouldn't be the first time I've read on here that someone met with a BK attorney and paperwork was filed without consent.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't meet with any BK lawyer or authorize anyone to do this. It was just someone who open a BK in my name and then had it dismissed. I have NEVER gave anyone permission to do this. Now it is a public record and without my authorization. This is what makes me the most mad. I guess anyone can do this and get away with it. It shouldn't be this easy to screw with someone. 

Message 12 of 16
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

I apologize, I misunderstood your other post about meeting with a BK lawyer.

Have you pulled the documents from Pacer to see if everything is listed with your name, address etc?

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doing that now.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did try to register for PACER. They told me there was an account created in 2012 with a link to my name. I called on phone and trying to get them to investigate this fraud. Apparently, this character owes them money on past collection. So at this point, I am not able to access PACER.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is getting worse as I am going. I am getting treated like a criminal then rather then victem of fraud. Here is a recent email from PACER: 

Today at 11:20 AM

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.