cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holy Crapola. EQ alert-Score jumped 94 points.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy Crapola. EQ alert-Score jumped 94 points.

Have no clue how my EQ jumped 94 points but I am soooooooo happy. It was always my terrible one.

I'm guessing my last baddie which was 9.7 yr old unpaid collections dropped off. I disputed them as too old to be on file last mo but it came back as verified and remains. Maybe they did it themselves?!?!? Odd. Has to be big to get that kind of jump.

I get to update CK in 2 days. I want to know now. Either way Id do a happy dance if I danced.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Holy Crapola. EQ alert-Score jumped 94 points.

A scoring increase of that magnitude certainly suggests the elimination of a final negative item.  The part I'm confused about is that if it was already 9+ years old, it should have been gone 2+ years ago at the 7 year mark?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My bad. I means 6 yrs and 7 mo. It was supposed to fall off in 5 more mo. I was thinking 10 and not 7. I think BK and PRs stay on for 10 but this was a Collection.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish there was a CC I wanted that pulled EQ. Hmmmm....... lol
Message 4 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations are definitely in order and happiness to you.

Finally shed an old PR myself some months ago and it's a huge weight lifted with that burden off of your records so you can know exactly where you stand on FICO scoring etc.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx Magic..... congrats to you too. It does feel amazing. It's better than a card Approval! Lol.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.