Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holy Smokes... is this real!?!?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy Smokes... is this real!?!?

I just logged into credit karma, and yes, I know its a fako but it is showing my TU score as 754 and my equifax score at 733. All of my information regarding accounts is correct. I am literally floored. Are anyone's scores higher now with the CK change!?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Holy Smokes... is this real!?!?

Yes mine went up, but they still don't reflect my actual scores so don't get too excited lol

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes mine went up, but they still don't reflect my actual scores so don't get too excited lol

Yeah, my CK scores for EQ and TU are about 70 points higher than myFICO scores. I have never seen my score above 700 so I was jazzed. 

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

The change is due to the fact that CK changed the scoring model they were using.

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah its a FAKO score but still good to look at

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The change is due to the fact that CK changed the scoring model they were using.

It's good that CK changed to Vantage 3.0...now we just need CC companies to start looking at the Vantage 3.0 scores!

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It's good that CK changed to Vantage 3.0...now we just need CC companies to start looking at the Vantage 3.0 scores!

I'd rest A LOT easier at night if I knew that lenders were going to look at those scores. Oh well, it'll be a nice vacation from looking at myFICO scores. I'll log in to CK every day just for the feel good. 

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd rest A LOT easier at night if I knew that lenders were going to look at those scores. Oh well, it'll be a nice vacation from looking at myFICO scores. I'll log in to CK every day just for the feel good. 

Does the Vantage 3.0 CR change from a FICO report? I don't get my EQ report but CK says I only have 4 inquiries on my EQ report and that makes me think of looking for a card that only pulls EQ. My TU has 16 inquiries and my EX has 14 I think

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Does the Vantage 3.0 CR change from a FICO report? I don't get my EQ report but CK says I only have 4 inquiries on my EQ report and that makes me think of looking for a card that only pulls EQ. My TU has 16 inquiries and my EX has 14 I think

My reports on CK are exactly the same as myFICO, it's only the score that's different (a lot more beautiful and GREEN on CK). My inquiries and account information are all correct though.

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My reports on CK are exactly the same as myFICO, it's only the score that's different (a lot more beautiful and GREEN on CK). My inquiries and account information are all correct though.

Ditto for me.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.