Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hooters/HSBC report to Experian only?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooters/HSBC report to Experian only?

My new Hooters and HSBC just updated to Experian, but not to TU or Efx (which are my good reports). Is that because they don't report to those agencies or because they just update later?

Also, any idea how two new cards with small balances that are current will affect my score? Up/down?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Hooters/HSBC report to Experian only?

nyccc2 wrote:
My new Hooters and HSBC just updated to Experian, but not to TU or Efx (which are my good reports). Is that because they don't report to those agencies or because they just update later?

Also, any idea how two new cards with small balances that are current will affect my score? Up/down?

Probably due to EX being super fast at everything -- the good AND the bad.  Smiley Happy  I've always had both HSBC cards report to all three.

HTH

-P
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hooters/HSBC report to Experian only?

Hooter's reports to all 3 (TU,EQ & EX) however some months EX is updated 1st with TU and EQ reporting a few days later.

I would recommend checking in a few days and you should see updates to TU & EQ.

nyccc2 wrote:

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.