Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are u getting 3 scores??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How are u getting 3 scores??

Please excuse my ignorance, but I have completed cleaning up my credit and in the process of rebuilding with a secured card, however, I have a question.  Many of you seem to be reporting where you are at with all three fico scores.  But since experian does not give your score how is everyone coming up with all three?  I want to get my scores from My fico soon but how do I get the third from experian?  Your help is greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: How are u getting 3 scores??

That could be the last EX score the person was able to receive or they may be a member of a bank or CU that provides it to them.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Please excuse my ignorance, but I have completed cleaning up my credit and in the process of rebuilding with a secured card, however, I have a question.  Many of you seem to be reporting where you are at with all three fico scores.  But since experian does not give your score how is everyone coming up with all three?  I want to get my scores from My fico soon but how do I get the third from experian?  Your help is greatly appreciated.

To add to what marty said I'm afraid many of the people you see posting all three scores are still unaware that what they have bought are not FICO scores. In fact there is no 3 in 1 monitoring service that sells FICO scores and that's where many folks are getting their "scores".

Educating everyone about these non-FICO scores is a slow and unending process. Unless you can get your EX FICO from a lender like I did or belong to a CU in Pennsylvania called PSECU it's basically impossible to get an EX FICO. BTW anyone can join PSECU and if you click on the link you can find out how.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

That's a really great question, and it points out on ongoing problem.

It would be awfully helpful if those of us who post our scores would note what type they are, and if they're Experian FICO's, where we got them.

I'm a happy PSECU camper myself. I donated money to the Pennsylvania Rec and Parks group, and I was delighted to do so. I don't know when I'll be in Pennsylvania again, but helping the outdoors gives me warm fuzzies. As does getting my EX FICO.  Smiley Wink

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 5
laz98
Senior Contributor

i get my experian score from PSECU as well.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.