cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out collection agency from report? It is listed as "083YC00000"

tag
skrrrl
New Visitor

Re: How do I find out collection agency from report? It is listed as "083YC00000"

I just ft my credit report and have a similar problem with this CA- a small debt and no way to get ahold of them. Is it possible/permissible to send me a phone number for this organization? I searched their code, and this thread popped right up! I would be really happy if I could get a similar resolution to the problem. Thanks in advance.
Message 11 of 13
skrrrl
New Visitor

Re: How do I find out collection agency from report? It is listed as "083YC00000"

*got, not ft. Darn my fat thumbs.
Message 12 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@skrrrl wrote:
I just ft my credit report and have a similar problem with this CA- a small debt and no way to get ahold of them. Is it possible/permissible to send me a phone number for this organization? I searched their code, and this thread popped right up! I would be really happy if I could get a similar resolution to the problem. Thanks in advance.

Buy your CRs directly from the CRAs or free via annualcreditreport.com. MyFICO reports will often mask  CA's info due to medical privacy though that's not always the case. The reports from the CRAs will show you the CA's name as well as the OC they are collecting for.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.