New Visitor
skrrrl

Re: How do I find out collection agency from report? It is listed as "083YC00000"

I just ft my credit report and have a similar problem with this CA- a small debt and no way to get ahold of them. Is it possible/permissible to send me a phone number for this organization? I searched their code, and this thread popped right up! I would be really happy if I could get a similar resolution to the problem. Thanks in advance.
New Visitor
skrrrl

Re: How do I find out collection agency from report? It is listed as "083YC00000"

*got, not ft. Darn my fat thumbs.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

skrrrl wrote:
I just ft my credit report and have a similar problem with this CA- a small debt and no way to get ahold of them. Is it possible/permissible to send me a phone number for this organization? I searched their code, and this thread popped right up! I would be really happy if I could get a similar resolution to the problem. Thanks in advance.

Buy your CRs directly from the CRAs or free via annualcreditreport.com. MyFICO reports will often mask  CA's info due to medical privacy though that's not always the case. The reports from the CRAs will show you the CA's name as well as the OC they are collecting for.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+