cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see my FICO scores? I bought all 3 and they haven't showed up for 2 days now. HELP!

tag
evergreen9375

How do I see my FICO scores? I bought all 3 and they haven't showed up for 2 days now. HELP!

There is no customer service number to call and the throubleshooting list doesnt address this problem.
I've literally clicked on every single link this site has to offer but still no luck..

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Re: How do I see my FICO scores? I bought all 3 and they haven't showed up for 2 days now. HELP!

Just a stab in the dark here...

It is possible that the charge did not go through.

I had the same issue once. There was in fact an authorization on my card for the purchase but it did not process.

If after you made the purchase you did not go to a screen that says "Start Using My Purchase" or something close to that then it did not work.

I made the purchase again, it went through and in about the week the other authorization dropped off of my card.

*8/10/13
Message 2 of 8
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Re: How do I see my FICO scores? I bought all 3 and they haven't showed up for 2 days now. HELP!

I forgot to mention...so from the current screen you are on now...if you click the top of the page "MY ACCOUNT" link. That is where you should be able to see your scores if in fact you did purchase them.

*8/10/13
Message 3 of 8
evergreen9375

Website is broken.
Message 4 of 8
dodfire
Valued Contributor

It seems to be working fine on my end. I just bought all 3 of mine on July 4th.

*8/10/13
Message 5 of 8
evergreen9375

I spend 10 minutes trying to reply then this website doesn't let me post my message. Thanks for trying to help but I can't take this anymore. I'm gonna have to find out somewhere else to get my score from.
Message 6 of 8
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@evergreen9375 wrote:
I spend 10 minutes trying to reply then this website doesn't let me post my message. Thanks for trying to help but I can't take this anymore. I'm gonna have to find out somewhere else to get my score from.

Sorry to read of your frustration.   Websites sometimes have issues, as you may have noted from all the messages about GE being down for logging in to their various consumer sites.   However, you won't find true FICO scores all together elsewhere unless you go to a lender and get a tri-pull for a loan.    

Message 7 of 8
evergreen9375

Solved! Was able to get ahold of customer support, and they said it hasn't been working for me since I ordered on the 4th of July. Apparently they've been having many issues with any orders they recieved on the 4th. So they said they are reimbursing me and I'll have to re-order.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.