evergreen9375

How do I see my FICO scores? I bought all 3 and they haven't showed up for 2 days now. HELP!

There is no customer service number to call and the throubleshooting list doesnt address this problem.
I've literally clicked on every single link this site has to offer but still no luck..

Valued Contributor
dodfire

Re: How do I see my FICO scores? I bought all 3 and they haven't showed up for 2 days now. HELP!

Just a stab in the dark here...

It is possible that the charge did not go through.

I had the same issue once. There was in fact an authorization on my card for the purchase but it did not process.

If after you made the purchase you did not go to a screen that says "Start Using My Purchase" or something close to that then it did not work.

I made the purchase again, it went through and in about the week the other authorization dropped off of my card.

*8/10/13
Valued Contributor
dodfire

Re: How do I see my FICO scores? I bought all 3 and they haven't showed up for 2 days now. HELP!

I forgot to mention...so from the current screen you are on now...if you click the top of the page "MY ACCOUNT" link. That is where you should be able to see your scores if in fact you did purchase them.

*8/10/13
evergreen9375

Website is broken.
Valued Contributor
dodfire

It seems to be working fine on my end. I just bought all 3 of mine on July 4th.

*8/10/13
evergreen9375

I spend 10 minutes trying to reply then this website doesn't let me post my message. Thanks for trying to help but I can't take this anymore. I'm gonna have to find out somewhere else to get my score from.
Valued Contributor
thom02099

evergreen9375 wrote:
I spend 10 minutes trying to reply then this website doesn't let me post my message. Thanks for trying to help but I can't take this anymore. I'm gonna have to find out somewhere else to get my score from.

Sorry to read of your frustration.   Websites sometimes have issues, as you may have noted from all the messages about GE being down for logging in to their various consumer sites.   However, you won't find true FICO scores all together elsewhere unless you go to a lender and get a tri-pull for a loan.    

AMEX Gold NPSL / AMEX Zync NPSL / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $14K / Bank of America Cash Rewards Signature Visa $15K / Merrill Lynch Plus Signature Visa $15K / Wells Fargo Propel 365 $15K / Chase Sapphire Preferred Signature Visa $10K / J P Morgan Select Signature Visa $10K / Chase Slate Visa $6K / CITI Diamond Preferred MasterCard $13.2K / Discover IT $10.5K / IberiaBank Select Visa $8K / 1st Command Bank Platinum Visa $7.5K // Home Depot $9.7K / Lowes $10K

EX = 768 EQ = 828 TU = 834 - June/2014
evergreen9375

Solved! Was able to get ahold of customer support, and they said it hasn't been working for me since I ordered on the 4th of July. Apparently they've been having many issues with any orders they recieved on the 4th. So they said they are reimbursing me and I'll have to re-order.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+