Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view my credit score again?

tag
imfree2praisejesus
New Visitor

How do I view my credit score again?

I recently got my TransUnion FICO score and I have no idea how to view it again on this site. I know it's probably easy, but I'm having trouble navigating around. Thanks in advance!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How do I view my credit score again?

If you purchased via FICO Standard the TU FICO report purchased would have to be purchased again if you want to see a new report. It's a one-time pull only with no updates to the report or score. One other popular way to purchase your TU FICO report is via the subscription service of FICO Quarterly Monitoring. This service is a pre-paid plan to get your TU FICO report every 3 months. Unlike the one-time pulls of FICO Standard, you do get 20% off future TU FICO reports if you wanted one more frequently than every 3 months.

Message 2 of 5
imfree2praisejesus
New Visitor

Oh ok. Thanks for the feedback.

Message 3 of 5
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

@imfree2praisejesus wrote:

Oh ok. Thanks for the feedback.

Whenever I get my fico score or credit report, I always print it to a pdf file. That way I can look at it at a later date. This is also helpful because when I dispute something online they always ask for a serial number for a recent credit report so I go back to my saved pdf file to get that info.

Message 4 of 5
HiLine
Blogger

I feel that myFICO should allow you to view past score reports if you paid 20 bucks for each of them.... Oh well.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.