Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does one apply 'promotional code' to get the discount for scorewatch?'

tag
rosa29617
New Contributor

How does one apply 'promotional code' to get the discount for scorewatch?'

I found promotional codes which may lower the fee for a TU report; the problem is, once I click on "select to accept the code," the fico.com screen appears and asks me to purchase. I am skeptical to select 'accept' because it lists the price at $15.95 which is the regular price. So, what am I missing here?? If I select 'accept' will the next screen have the code and the discounted price automatically? how does this work? Anyone??/
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How does one apply 'promotional code' to get the discount for scorewatch?'

@rosa29617 wrote:
I found promotional codes which may lower the fee for a TU report; the problem is, once I click on "select to accept the code," the fico.com screen appears and asks me to purchase. I am skeptical to select 'accept' because it lists the price at $15.95 which is the regular price. So, what am I missing here?? If I select 'accept' will the next screen have the code and the discounted price automatically? how does this work? Anyone??/

It's been awhile since I did this but I believe you are correct. Remember you still have to enter a payment method before final purchase so you can always back out if need be.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How does one apply 'promotional code' to get the discount for scorewatch?'

@rosa29617 wrote:

From the one time I did it, yes. And as it has been said you will have to input payment info and authorize the payment. Plenty of chance to cancel if you don't want to proceed.

CB

CB

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.