cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long should I wait to buy TU FICO?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long should I wait to buy TU FICO?

I am not saying I believe her, but it is possible the bureaus are told when the next statement are cut when they pull a report and then pull accordingly, but don't put that info on the report.

Just a possibility. If anyone has authoritative info on this it would be most helpful.

Message 11 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
I am not saying I believe her, but it is possible the bureaus are told when the next statement are cut when they pull a report and then pull accordingly, but don't put that info on the report.
Just a possibility. If anyone has authoritative info on this it would be most helpful.

Good point!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 14
atlastontheroad
Established Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:

I am convinced that there are a large number of CSR's who would sooner pump out septic tanks for a living than say out loud, "Gee, I just don't know!" Smiley Very Happy

Great, now there's an episode of "Dirty Job" that I want to see!

Back to cleaning the DDP offa my monitor.

atlast.....
Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Message 13 of 14
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:

I am convinced that there are a large number of CSR's who would sooner pump out septic tanks for a living than say out loud, "Gee, I just don't know!" Smiley Very Happy

Oh come on, most of us suffer from that at one time or another.  And it took me a couple of weeks in Africa to understand that everyone would give you road directions you asked for, even if they had zero idea of how to really get there  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.