cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long would it take to go from 692 to 700 on EQ?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

How long would it take to go from 692 to 700 on EQ?

I am at 692 now. How long do you think it will take to cross over to 700. Need 8 more points to make it 700.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
scrambler
Contributor

Re: How long would it take to go from 692 to 700 on EQ?

I believe you should have known how to game the system base the number of post you already have. Play with the % UT and see what happen. More information about your credit file will be more helpful if you need an informed suggestion in this case.
Message 2 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Could take years if you can't tweak your utilization anymore. I have been stuck between 693-709 EQ for 2 years now.
Message 3 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

+1

Concorduser, what are the negatives in order on your FICO EQ report? If, as I suspect, they're something like short history and seeking credit, you're just going to have to wait it out. I know you have really low util; I doubt there's anything else you can do there, unless you have multiple CC's reporting balances, however small.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

MIne are BK short account history and seeking credit. I imagine by the time my BK drops my lone neggie will be short account history. In the clean bucket chances are I will always see that since my AAofA on EQ currently stands at 3 years 6 months. Even over 6 years that still might show as a neggie I would think. 
Message 5 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

My util is very less, I am not sure if I can gain any by reducing util. All my accounts should be 1 year by this Dec. That probably would help a bit to gain scores. I have to work on some of my baddies. Not sure how hard it is to get them out and also not sure how much I would gain by getting them out.

Mazda credit. Lates in 2004

Jaguar Credit. Lates in 2004

Capital One. Lates in 2004

CMI - Paid Collection. Paid in 2007

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.