Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much of a jump for CA delete?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How much of a jump for CA delete?

Yeah, I figured that. Although I would have thought if you had more collections your score would have been lower. For example, I would understand the 621 if my scores would have been 570 with the 4 collections. In similar fashion I would think if I get a new collections my scores will take a big dive. Plus my most recent collection which was from June 2008 was removed.

I know Credit Karma is fake but hey, the score jump made me like it more Smiley Wink

Message Edited by Bishop on 02-23-2009 11:00 AM
Message 11 of 13
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Bishop wrote:

Yeah, I figured that. Although I would have thought if you had more collections your score would have been lower. For example, I would understand the 621 if my scores would have been 570 with the 4 collections. In similar fashion I would think if I get a new collections my scores will take a big dive. Plus my most recent collection which was from June 2008 was removed.

I know Credit Karma is fake but hey, the score jump made me like it more Smiley Wink

Message Edited by Bishop on 02-23-2009 11:00 AM

Fair enough. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 13
ralbusta
Frequent Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:
Wow, 40-60 points. This is an incentive for me to talk to Comcast/CMI and see if I can get a paid collection I have removed. I dont know about CMI. Did any one have any luck talking to Comcast and see if they can instruct CMI to remove CA item?

That's who this last CA was from: CMI/Comcast!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.