cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much score gain with Paid Collection removed?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

How much score gain with Paid Collection removed?

I noticed one of Paid Collections removed from my EX. How much score gain would I see? I still have 2 paid collections reporting on my CR and some lates. I just pulled my Fico reports 2 days ago and I dont want to pull it again until next month. I am curious how much score gain I would see with this one  paid collection gone.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How much score gain with Paid Collection removed?

@Red1Blue wrote:
I noticed one of Paid Collections removed from my EX. How much score gain would I see? I still have 2 paid collections reporting on my CR and some lates. I just pulled my Fico reports 2 days ago and I dont want to pull it again until next month. I am curious how much score gain I would see with this one  paid collection gone.

Concord, play with this.  Enter in the information from your EX report only.  My guess is, however, that it won't be too much, unless it is your newest collection.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How much score gain with Paid Collection removed?

I think it depends on it's age and the other factors on your report. I just had a recent collection DELETED and my score jumped 36 points. It was from February and had dropped exactly that when it landed on there. Luckily i was able to work with OC and get it deleted and get ALL points back!

Good Luck!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.