Established Member
ujocka

How quick do FAKO's and FICO's update?

If there is a change to a CR do the FAKO's and FICO's update simultaneously, or is there a delay? I ask because I paid off a bank CC that was maxed (the only maxed one) which should have lowered my util a decent amount, and the change finally updated on my TC report yesterday to reflect a zero balance. The FAKO didnt change. I didnt pull a FICO but dont want to spend 10.95 if it hasnt updated yet.
Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --President George W. Bush
Regular Contributor
NJ___Jon

Re: How quick do FAKO's and FICO's update?

...Same here my BofA accounts are fast a heck online and scoring ....is....taking.....fffooorrrrever.
___
Back in the 500s, dont ask
______

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}