Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How soon does FICO update deletions?

tag
mrbuilder
Established Member

How soon does FICO update deletions?

I successfully negotiated a PFD and it fell off yesterday per my XPN report. When will I see a change in MyFICO?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How soon does FICO update deletions?

@mrbuilder wrote:
I successfully negotiated a PFD and it fell off yesterday per my XPN report. When will I see a change in MyFICO?

Do you have monitoring through MyFICO?

Message 2 of 7
mrbuilder
Established Member

Yes
Message 3 of 7
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@mrbuilder wrote:
Yes

To be honest, it's a good question. I had my PFDs done before I bought monitoring, so I can't say for sure. New accounts prompt score updates, but I'm not sure about negative records being deleted. Might be worth a call the customer service to find out. Sorry I couldn't tell you for sure.

Message 4 of 7
SusieQ
Regular Contributor

I find that changes lag behind on MyFico about 2 days.

Message 5 of 7
Amleigh
Regular Contributor

I had TWO negative trade lines deleted within three days of each other and have YET to see a score increase too. Both of them were recent derogatories, so I'm certain it should make a difference score wise. Smh.

Starting Score: 467 EQ 514 TU 583 EX
Current Score: 531 EQ 567 TU 601 EX
Goal Score: EQ 742 TU 742 EX 742

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Amleigh wrote:
I had TWO negative trade lines deleted within three days of each other and have YET to see a score increase too. Both of them were recent derogatories, so I'm certain it should make a difference score wise. Smh.

Scorewatch unfortunately never tracked when items were deleted off my report.  I assume the 3B monitoring is similar; wasn't a big deal for me as I have plenty of balance changes and similar going on and as such it wasn't a terrible lag... but it wasn't there explicitly as it's own change, was simply rolled into my next update.

        
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.