cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Obtain All 3 Genuine FICO Scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to Obtain All 3 Genuine FICO Scores?

Sorry if I'm missing this somewhere. I searched but was unable to find the answer to this question:

Is there any way for a consumer to obtain all three genuine FICO scores (meaning the FICO scores based on the consumer's files at Equifax, Experian and TransUnion)?

From searching the myFICO site, it seems that the closest one can get is two genuine FICO scores (Equifax and TransUnion) for a fee of about $40. I'm not seeing any way of obtaining the Experian FICO score.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: How to Obtain All 3 Genuine FICO Scores?

You can get TU and EQ through this site.

There are only a few ways to get EX and somebody will be in shortly to tell you about those.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How to Obtain All 3 Genuine FICO Scores?

OP, at one point in time you could pull all 3 FICOs from here. About 3 years ago or so, Experian decided to block consumer access to your own FICO score. They can block our access, but lenders can still pull it and do consider an EX FICO. You can always ask the lender for that score if they pulled it.

Outside of lenders, there are some rogue lenders that will provide it for you. If you live in PA, there's a CU called PSECU that offers free EX FICO scores if you happen to bank with them. Outside of PSECU, there are several CUs across the country that will offer it to you as a benefit if you ask them. You'll need to find a CU that deals with Experian. But in my own searches, I found nearly a dozen who advertise a free EX FICO on an annual/semi-annual basis. Finally, there are two threads in Credit In the News and General Credit Topics (I think) that talk about a mortgage lender who is setting up a service that provides a fee-based tri-merge report with all 3 FICOs, with no hard inquiry.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.