Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get other score versions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to get other score versions

I notice on the subscription page it says that you have access to other score versions, but for whatever reason I do not. Is this maybe because I signed up before that was part of the package?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to get other score versions

Yes. You will get them anytime you pay for a new pull or get the free pull 12 months after you signed up. You can see the date of your next free pull on the screen somewhere.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes. You will get them anytime you pay for a new pull or get the free pull 12 months after you signed up. You can see the date of your next free pull on the screen somewhere.

I signed up in January so my next pull isn't until then. If I pay for a pull will those scores update as well with monitoring or are they a one time deal?

Message 3 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I signed up in January so my next pull isn't until then. If I pay for a pull will those scores update as well with monitoring or are they a one time deal?

If you make an individual 3B pull you get all the scores.

The monitoring though is just the 3 FICO 8 scores, one from each bureau.

        
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any pull 1b or 3b will give you the appropriate mortgage scores, but they do not update. Let all of your new stuff report, or you will waste a bunch of dough pulling reports every 2 days, once you get the alerts the new balances have posted and the new accounts show up THEN make the pull. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.