Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to instantly up your score by 44 points. See my screenshot

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to instantly up your score by 44 points. See my screenshot

They're changing the game to mess with people who had it figured out..... Util 35-45% is optimal now, so people that were playing by the rules of "less than 30% or 10%" will miss out on extra points because they are so set on NOT GOING ABOVE THE 30 MAX!!!!

Just to mess with people. No real reasons. They just wanted to see people confused for a couple days, then will change it back once people goof up their scores trying to play with it.

Jk. Idk what's going on, obviously. Just poking fun.

Message 11 of 14
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

The only baddy I have will take at least 3 more years to fall off. Nothing else changed. This really makes me angry.

Your baddie might have aged to the point of causing the change, especially if you have a thin file.  While all we can do is speculate I have my doubts about the increased utilization causing the score increase, although stranger things have happened.

Of course like others have mentioned, it could also be a glitch... here's hoping your increase is a permanent one.  Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 14
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

Man LOL or all of the above!

@Anonymous wrote:

They're changing the game to mess with people who had it figured out..... Util 35-45% is optimal now, so people that were playing by the rules of "less than 30% or 10%" will miss out on extra points because they are so set on NOT GOING ABOVE THE 30 MAX!!!!

Just to mess with people. No real reasons. They just wanted to see people confused for a couple days, then will change it back once people goof up their scores trying to play with it.

Jk. Idk what's going on, obviously. Just poking fun.

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The only baddy I have will take at least 3 more years to fall off. Nothing else changed. This really makes me angry.

Your baddie might have aged to the point of causing the change, especially if you have a thin file.  While all we can do is speculate I have my doubts about the increased utilization causing the score increase, although stranger things have happened.

Ocaam's razor tells us that the score increase happened earlier, and that this particular piece of data update carried the bump to your alert system.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.