Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How will this scoring go?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How will this scoring go?

haulingthescoreup wrote:
OK, I'm having this inscribed on my headstone: "Let one, and only one, credit card report." Smiley Very Happy

Congrats!

Crazy part of this...total obsession. I went to Kohl's today after work cuz they sent me an email about "The Best Sale of the Year"...lol...plus you get even more off if you have a Kohl's Credit Card. I was too scared to apply lest the cra's take some of my points back but was still thinking it over as I stood in line.. I heard the cashier's asking people to apply as  waited in line. But lucky for me, or unlucky for me, when I got to a counter the cashier was ill (something she had caught from her son) and wasn't concerned about asking me to apply for a card. She just kept asking if she looked pale....lol...I took that as a sign that I was not supposed to apply for that card...
Message 21 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Crazy part of this...total obsession. I went to Kohl's today after work cuz they sent me an email about "The Best Sale of the Year"...lol...plus you get even more off if you have a Kohl's Credit Card. I was too scared to apply lest the cra's take some of my points back but was still thinking it over as I stood in line.. I heard the cashier's asking people to apply as waited in line. But lucky for me, or unlucky for me, when I got to a counter the cashier was ill (something she had caught from her son) and wasn't concerned about asking me to apply for a card. She just kept asking if she looked pale....lol...I took that as a sign that I was not supposed to apply for that card...

A Message from Above! Or from below, as it were. Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 22 of 25
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ObsessedwithmyFICO:

EQ seems to be the slowest to update these days. GL! It should update any day now
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

The number is in for EQ...went from740 to 754.

fused wrote:
ObsessedwithmyFICO:

EQ seems to be the slowest to update these days. GL! It should update any day now

Message 24 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Wow, you should post your before-and-afters over on the Success Stories thread!

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&thread.id=27512

Awfully close to 760 on EX and TU --congratulations!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.