Established Contributor
ObsessedwithmyFico

Re: How will this scoring go?

haulingthescoreup wrote:
OK, I'm having this inscribed on my headstone: "Let one, and only one, credit card report." :smileyvery-happy:

Congrats!

Crazy part of this...total obsession. I went to Kohl's today after work cuz they sent me an email about "The Best Sale of the Year"...lol...plus you get even more off if you have a Kohl's Credit Card. I was too scared to apply lest the cra's take some of my points back but was still thinking it over as I stood in line.. I heard the cashier's asking people to apply as  waited in line. But lucky for me, or unlucky for me, when I got to a counter the cashier was ill (something she had caught from her son) and wasn't concerned about asking me to apply for a card. She just kept asking if she looked pale....lol...I took that as a sign that I was not supposed to apply for that card...
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

ObsessedwithmyFico wrote:
Crazy part of this...total obsession. I went to Kohl's today after work cuz they sent me an email about "The Best Sale of the Year"...lol...plus you get even more off if you have a Kohl's Credit Card. I was too scared to apply lest the cra's take some of my points back but was still thinking it over as I stood in line.. I heard the cashier's asking people to apply as waited in line. But lucky for me, or unlucky for me, when I got to a counter the cashier was ill (something she had caught from her son) and wasn't concerned about asking me to apply for a card. She just kept asking if she looked pale....lol...I took that as a sign that I was not supposed to apply for that card...

A Message from Above! Or from below, as it were. :smileyvery-happy:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Moderator Emeritus
fused

ObsessedwithmyFICO:

EQ seems to be the slowest to update these days. GL! It should update any day now
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (08-22-2014): EQ 820, EX 817, TU 815
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Established Contributor
ObsessedwithmyFico

The number is in for EQ...went from740 to 754.

fused wrote:
ObsessedwithmyFICO:

EQ seems to be the slowest to update these days. GL! It should update any day now

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Wow, you should post your before-and-afters over on the Success Stories thread!

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&thread.id=27512

Awfully close to 760 on EX and TU --congratulations!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+