Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Am New & Have Some Questions!

tag
angieb7
Established Member

I Am New & Have Some Questions!

I just ed signed up for myfico under the trial plan. I am also a member of Equifax Premier. According to Equifax (2) accounts have been deleted, but when my fico my Equifax score and credit reports the accounts still show up. I am really confused. I have the actual equifax report in front of me. My question is which one is correct? BTW those accounts still appear on TU and Exp, which is being disputed. However on myfico I was looking at the Equifax report.
My 2nd question is I went ahead and paid for my TU score through myfico, how accurate are these scores and how quick does myfico update after a deletion. Thanks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
angieb7
Established Member

Re: I Am New & Have Some Questions!

OK I figured out the discrepancies between the 2 reports, but I stii need answers to the other questions. Thanks
Message 2 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Welcome to the forums !

To answer your question about MyFICO updates ~ any report/score pulled from MyFICO reflects what is on the credit report at the time that the report is pulled.   So if items have been deleted from Transunion for example, any subsequent reports would reflect that the items are no longer showing.

The TU score sold here at MyFICO is FICO98, which is an older version of the FICO scoring model.   Mortgage lenders almost exclusively use FICO04.   The most current score version is FICO08 but it has not been adopted widely.     There are still lenders that pull TU98 FICO scores, like Navy Federal Credit Union for example.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 4
angieb7
Established Member

Thank you for the response! I swear this is so exhausting.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.