Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Don't Understand!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I Don't Understand!

Well I had 2 Collections on my TU report get deleted, I just pulled new report/score from myfico accounts are gone score no change!. WHY? they were not CC's, or auto loan just a phone bill and a sat tv bill.

Message Edited by dekrist on 04-29-2007 09:53 AM
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I Don't Understand!

Now THAT is strange
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

One good thing though i disputed 6 inquiries on EQ about a week ago now gone! no love for that either. they were one year old for auto loan. now to do 6 more had 30 total OUCH!.
Message 3 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Inquiries over 12 months no longer count against you. Plus, inquiries have very little impact on your score so the risks involved (fraud alert) are not worth it, IMO.

You should have def gained some points no matter if the accounts were installment or revolving. A collection is a collection. I am sure the 0 point gain is attributed to the recent quirkiness over at TU.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay thanks, I was just livid when i saw no love from TU.  You are probably correct with the issues at TU, i'm just impatient and want to see results. Inquires i thought were 2 years but if not worth it then i won't waste time. I had 14 out of the 30 inquiries when i got my auto loan from the dealer doing his lender search.

Message Edited by dekrist on 04-29-2007 10:29 AM

Message Edited by dekrist on 04-29-2007 10:30 AM
Message 5 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Remember, inquiries can still show on your reports for up to two years, but FICO only shows and calculates them within the last 12 months.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

do you still have other collections on your report that are more recent than those that were deleted? If so, that would explain it. If not, then that is very wierd.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.