Anonymous
Not applicable

I boguth myFICO, will it update daily?

thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I boguth myFICO, will it update daily?

Buying the reports for TU and EQ (around $15.95 each before any discounts) do not update at all. If you bought scores today and want to know your scores next week, then you'll have to make a new purchase.

MyFICO does offer a couple of monitoring packages. One is FICO® Quarterly Monitoring which is basically a prepaid plan whereby you get a new TU report every quarter at a reduced rate. The charge to you is monthly or I think you can make a one-lump payment. The other package is for EQ only and is via Score Watch® Free Trial. You can subscribe for 30 days and get a free report and score or you can opt to pay monthly or a lump sum for the year and get 2 reports. When you subscribe, you have to use one of the free reports. Your EQ FICO and report are monitored for changes for stuff like account changes, new inquiries, new accounts, etc. It doesn't catch everything, and it doesn't give you a score update everytime, but you can see major score changes as they occur without buying a new report all the time. Both my DW and I subscribe to this and we usually get alerted to a new score change each month. During our rebuilding days, we were alerted just about every few days with a score change. When the score does change, you don't get a new report so you really can't see why your score changed. Moreover with SW, all future EQ reports are only $10.95 vs. $15.95.

Personally, I recommend subscribing to a CMS like creditchecktotal. Ignore those score as they are not FICO scores, but as you pull your reports daily and see changes, then come back here to pull the associated report to see what happened to your score.

If you order any myFICO products, be sure to use the discount code available to us forum users. FICOHELP25 is good through tomorrow and offers 25% off.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I boguth myFICO, will it update daily?

thank you much
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.