Regular Contributor
Redamagon

I don't get it? Someone, please, help me!

When I was shopping for a car, last Sept., I applied in diferent dealers. I applied in differnt dealers to see which were my best option, and the best deals. However, on my credit report is showing all of the inquires that I made, and I thought all those inquires counted as one. I thought that if you applied for a car loan, you had 30 days window to get different inquires. I my TU they are showing individuals, and it is saying that it is affecting my credit score. What should I do about these inquires?
New Contributor
r92503lind

Re: I don't get it? Someone, please, help me!

I think it still shows individual inquiries but when you are scored it counts it only as one so it doesn't hurt you several times.
Valued Member
DiamondDave

Re: I don't get it? Someone, please, help me!

mmmm.  I was always wondering if there is ANY way to confirm that they all counted as ONE inquiry?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}