Regular Contributor
ah32

I have the delta skymiles applications filled out. Should I hit apply button?

My scores are EQ 582, 625 EX and 630 TU.  I want to move into the prime world, so I can cancel my sub-prime cards that charge monthly and yearly fees.  I'm close to the year mark on two cards.  I understand it's bad to close them, but if I can get a few prime cards, I don't care.
Regular Contributor
ah32

Re: I have the delta skymiles applications filled out. Should I hit apply button?

Wow! I did it! Just like that I was approved for a 2K credit line!! My first card approved over $300! I'm on my way! I'm just so excited right now.  I will definitely ask for a higher limit once I activate the card.  I'll wait to change to blue card.  Thanks for all the great advice everyone! You rock!
Regular Contributor
ah32

Re: I have the delta skymiles applications filled out. Should I hit apply button?

By the way, they pulled experian.  :smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
ObsessedwithmyFico

Good for you!! Congrats!!
Moderator Emeritus
fused

ah32 wrote:
Wow! I did it! Just like that I was approved for a 2K credit line!! My first card approved over $300! I'm on my way! I'm just so excited right now.  I will definitely ask for a higher limit once I activate the card.  I'll wait to change to blue card.  Thanks for all the great advice everyone! You rock!

WTG! Today/tonight I am reading a lot of good news at this forum.:smileyvery-happy:
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Congrats!
New Contributor
FICOnater2007

Ditto...congrats my friend!

FICOnater2007
Established Contributor
Irvin

congrats!
Valued Member
LEBR4113

Congrats!

Any chance you had a bk??  I was looking at this card too and my ficos are mid 600, but I have a 2000 bk, so I was just curious:smileyhappy:

Again, WTG!
New Contributor
2IMPROVE

Were those your true Fico scores or Fako scores??

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+