cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I know its math that make it move and or down so...why bother with statements?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know its math that make it move and or down so...why bother with statements?

The effect of a new credit account on your FICO® score will vary and depends on many different factors.

A new account on your credit report may initially lower your FICO® score because it can be an indication that you need more credit. Typically, consumers with financial difficulties need more credit and are less capable of paying their debts. Making a -18 points down!

My credit when down... because I could afford to buy a house?  Not because I need more money! Or all people buying their homes with all cash? The more I see how this works, the more I see it not real. ?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comSmiley SurprisedfficeSmiley Surprisedffice" />

Let me point out, as I do watch all credit from all agents. I and my partner move to the US the same time buying same property with the same amount of money. We have anything the same to the penny! But our credit score always have been so very different. Let me point out, we are self employed and pay our self’s the same amount.  Both of us have credit cards of very the same. First card he is the prime holder then the other would be me.  And let me point out this report appears on his credit report and not mine. We bought this house together with 30% down! 

We also own 27 more homes and this was not put on his or mind credit before when buying a house before.

This shows these reports are not all that.... well you know real!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I know its math that make it move and or down so...why bother with statements?

I am not trying to be insensitive or ignorant but I honestly must tell you that you are probably not going to get many replies mostly because people are having trouble understanding your post. If its not easy to read, they'll just skip it.

Here is where I must make an assumption/question: Is English your second language? What is your first? Spanish? If so, I am fluent in both English and Spanish and if you would like, you could send me your post and I could put your question up for you. If Spanish is not your native language then I apologize for the assumption.

I'm not saying your English is bad, however, I do see that maybe you need help in communicating your ideas more effectively in English.

Sorry to anyone who will be offended by this but I would like to say this in Spanish just in case they are of Spanish speaking heritage.

No quiero ser ignorante ni insensible pero me gustaria darte mi opinion y un consejo. Aunque se nota que puedes hablar ingles, tu letra fue un poco dificil a entender. A lo mejor si puedes, tenga que un amigo que entiende ingles lo lee y te de ayuda con lo que estas tratando de decir. Tipicamente la gente que lean estas paginas no responden si tienen dificultades en entender lo que estas tratando de preguntar. Si quisieras ayuda, no me molestaria que me mandes tu pregunta en español para que la revise y te la escribe en ingles. Todos estamos aqui a ayudar a cada uno. Mas, ayudandote con la traducion me ayudara porque como puedes ver de esta paragrafa, mi español, aunque no es malo, se me esta empesando a fallacer. Espero oir de ti.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.