Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: I love my new score bucket, and I love WFNNB/ J.Crew!

Nice job!

Too bad all my lates (and that's the only bad stuff I have left.) are on two accounts that now reside with Chase. I doubt I have a snowballs chance of getting those GW'ed away. If I could ditch those I would be right up there with you.

Super Contributor
marty56

[ Edited ]

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Nice job!

Too bad all my lates (and that's the only bad stuff I have left.) are on two accounts that now reside with Chase. I doubt I have a snowballs chance of getting those GW'ed away. If I could ditch those I would be right up there with you.

Want to play "Strangers on a Train".  I'll kidnap the Chase CEO and you kidnap the BofA CEO and will hold them until they give us some GW.

Message Edited by marty56 on 08-16-2009 03:49 PM
09/12/2013 FICO: EQ: 772 EX:813 TU:752
Senior Contributor
smallfry

Hauling are your TU and EQ reports absolutely identical? I've always suspected EQ downgrades a bit more than the other 2 for negative info.
Super Contributor
marty56

smallfry wrote:
Hauling are your TU and EQ reports absolutely identical? I've always suspected EQ downgrades a bit more than the other 2 for negative info.

Mine are and they do.
09/12/2013 FICO: EQ: 772 EX:813 TU:752
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Not absolutely, but awfully close. There is an old closed account on TU that's not on EQ. The longest history is the same, but the AAoA on TU is maybe a month older. Both 4 years - something, though.

I have always thought that EQ "hates lates." DD#2's EQ score is lower than the other two, and her three reports are identical. She has one 30 day on all three. Absolutely the only difference.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Senior Contributor
txjohn

Very nice hauling :smileyhappy:

Credit Scoring 101 - Tuscani   *  Guide to Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads * FICO High Achievers  *  FICO Score Estimator

09/03/2009 TU: 777, EQ: 776 ($8 balance on an account dropped me out of 780's)
03/28/2009 TU: 814, EQ: 810, EX: 781 (02/12/2009)
05/18/2005 TU: 563, EQ: 580, EX: 549
Regular Contributor
AboveAverage

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Thanks, everyone!

debtisgood wrote:

Hauling!

That is great stuff.

I now bow before your EQ score!

It's so pitiful --I keep pulling it up and looking at it in disbelief. :smileyvery-happy:

I know what you mean...I keep looking at mine and swear that some #@*&@*( will take it away somehow.

Congratulations, and keep up the good work. You definitely are now a Fico High Achiever. :smileyhappy:

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+