cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love my new score bucket, and I love WFNNB/ J.Crew!

tag
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: I love my new score bucket, and I love WFNNB/ J.Crew!

Nice job!

Too bad all my lates (and that's the only bad stuff I have left.) are on two accounts that now reside with Chase. I doubt I have a snowballs chance of getting those GW'ed away. If I could ditch those I would be right up there with you.

Message 11 of 18
marty56
Super Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Nice job!

Too bad all my lates (and that's the only bad stuff I have left.) are on two accounts that now reside with Chase. I doubt I have a snowballs chance of getting those GW'ed away. If I could ditch those I would be right up there with you.

Want to play "Strangers on a Train".  I'll kidnap the Chase CEO and you kidnap the BofA CEO and will hold them until they give us some GW.

Message Edited by marty56 on 08-16-2009 03:49 PM
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 12 of 18
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Hauling are your TU and EQ reports absolutely identical? I've always suspected EQ downgrades a bit more than the other 2 for negative info.
Message 13 of 18
marty56
Super Contributor

@smallfry wrote:
Hauling are your TU and EQ reports absolutely identical? I've always suspected EQ downgrades a bit more than the other 2 for negative info.

Mine are and they do.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 14 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Not absolutely, but awfully close. There is an old closed account on TU that's not on EQ. The longest history is the same, but the AAoA on TU is maybe a month older. Both 4 years - something, though.

I have always thought that EQ "hates lates." DD#2's EQ score is lower than the other two, and her three reports are identical. She has one 30 day on all three. Absolutely the only difference.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice hauling Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Thanks, everyone!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hauling!

That is great stuff.

I now bow before your EQ score!

It's so pitiful --I keep pulling it up and looking at it in disbelief. Smiley Very Happy

I know what you mean...I keep looking at mine and swear that some #@*&@*( will take it away somehow.

Congratulations, and keep up the good work. You definitely are now a Fico High Achiever. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 18
llecs
Moderator Emeritus
Moved:

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.