cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I may have just been integrated into the EQ08 model.

tag
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

I may have just been integrated into the EQ08 model.

Just got a SW alert....8 pt jump.  Absolutely no change in my report...no AAOA change, no TL hitting a specific year mark (edit: my HSBC which was CO'd was opened May, 2011, but I can't see that giving me an 8 point bump.)     I believe I was integrated, but I definitely wasn't expecting an increase...I just let an 80% balance report in April.  The 08 model isn't as lenient as 04 on high balances,...or so I thought.   I guess i'll pull a report from EQ.com in a little bit and see if their score is different.   I'll take it either way...I should be over 700 when my high balance card's statement cuts this month...I hope anyway.

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: I may have just been integrated into the EQ08 model.

@Lechte wrote:

Just got a SW alert....8 pt jump.  Absolutely no change in my report...no AAOA change, no TL hitting a specific year mark (edit: my HSBC which was CO'd was opened May, 2011, but I can't see that giving me an 8 point bump.)     I believe I was integrated, but I definitely wasn't expecting an increase...I just let an 80% balance report in April.  The 08 model isn't as lenient as 04 on high balances,...or so I thought.   I guess i'll pull a report from EQ.com in a little bit and see if their score is different.   I'll take it either way...I should be over 700 when my high balance card's statement cuts this month...I hope anyway.

Interesting. I have heard of multiple people getting either a bump or a decrease for apparently no reason. So, this could very well be the case. However, a couple of people have reported that once they were switched from 04 to 08, they were given a free EQ pull. 

Nothing has happened with my EQ yet so unfortunitely, I cannot give you my personal experience. 

Message 2 of 24
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

Interesting. I have heard of multiple people getting either a bump or a decrease for apparently no reason. So, this could very well be the case. However, a couple of people have reported that once they were switched from 04 to 08, they were given a free EQ pull. 

Nothing has happened with my EQ yet so unfortunitely, I cannot give you my personal experience. 

That's interesting.  No free pull is showing up for me.   I think I recall someone saying that myFICO sent them an email tellin them they had been integrated.   I guess i'll find out when I pull from EQ...after I do some yard work.

Message 3 of 24
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

Update:   My EQ.com score is still the same as myFICO....so i'm at a loss.

It's either that CO'd HSBC card turning 3 years old, or it's a combination of the 3 inquiries aging a month older...none of which are 6 months old, at least not to the day...2 of em around the middle of November and 1 in the first of December.   I didn't expect it, but i'll definitely take it.   

Message 4 of 24
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Lechte wrote:

That's too bad guess just have to wait patiently for them to transfer everybody over.I too pulled my eq04 from eq website and got same score as my SW here 😢

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 5 of 24
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

That's too bad guess just have to wait patiently for them to transfer everybody over.I too pulled my eq04 from eq website and got same score as my SW here 😢

Hopefully, myFICO will notify us when they do transfer us...like some of the others have said happened to them.

Message 6 of 24
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Lechte wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

Hopefully, myFICO will notify us when they do transfer us...like some of the others have said happened to them.

I read that people got email saying it got upgraded. So we shall see what happens I hope I don't get an major score drop when change hits. My ex08 and TU 08 scores are all over the place right now.

Message 7 of 24
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

I read that people got email saying it got upgraded. So we shall see what happens I hope I don't get an major score drop when change hits. My ex08 and TU 08 scores are all over the place right now.

Well, I just pulled my EX08 and I now realize why my EX is so much lower than my EQ....Idk why, but EX08 isn't counting one of my Dad's CC's i'm an AU on.   I thought 08 model was supposed to still factor in AU accounts as long as it was related to a close family member.   Those stupid idiots....screw 08.   I don't have to worry about wondering when i'll be integrated...i'll know the moment my score takes a decent size decrease.   Good freakn grief.

Message 8 of 24
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Lechte wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

Well, I just pulled my EX08 and I now realize why my EX is so much lower than my EQ....Idk why, but EX08 isn't counting one of my Dad's CC's i'm an AU on.   I thought 08 model was supposed to still factor in AU accounts as long as it was related to a close family member.   Those stupid idiots....screw 08.   I don't have to worry about wondering when i'll be integrated...i'll know the moment my score takes a decent size decrease.   Good freakn grief.

I have to compare my eq04 and ex08 reports they differ by an lot over forty points only thing different I think is eq had 4 HP and ex has seven, its pretty big difference .one is excellent range and one is bordering on it 😢

Message 9 of 24
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Lechte wrote:

I have to compare my eq04 and ex08 reports they differ by an lot over forty points only thing different I think is eq had 4 HP and ex has seven, its pretty big difference .one is excellent range and one is bordering on it 😢

Yeah that's a big gap considering the difference is only 3 HP's.   The report I just pulled from EQ.com said my AAoA was 2 years and 6 months....I did the calculations...without my AU account, i'm right at 2 years 6 months...with my AU, i'm around 2.39 years.    Now i'm really confused...it seems like EQ.com isn't factoring in my AU account...yet they are because they have my UTIL correct.   This crap doesn't make any sense.

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.