cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I now understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I know understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

50K will also

fused wrote:
 > 60K should guarantee it!

Message 11 of 56
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: I know understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

@Anonymous wrote:

@fused wrote:
> 60K should guarantee it!

50K will also

That's what I'm hoping! So far, that's what the scores are showing. I'll know for sure in early January.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 56
fused
Moderator Emeritus

One of the CRAs currently requires 60+K, EQ I believe.
Message 13 of 56
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@fused wrote:
One of the CRAs currently requires 60+K, EQ I believe.

Hmmm... they're showing my util as 1%, and if they're counting the HELOC, that would be $2700 out of $102K, so that should be more than 1%...

Oh well, not much point in staring at FICO chicken gizzards and tea dregs--guess I'll wait until the new higher balance reports. Won't be any guesswork then.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 56
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: I now understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

Who provides CreditSecure to Amex? Is it same as TrueCredit or is it offered by a different company?
Message 15 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I now understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

concorduser wrote:
Who provides CreditSecure to Amex? Is it same as TrueCredit or is it offered by a different company?

tc is tu, cs is ex
Message 16 of 56
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Thanks Ducky. Does CS also provide the same inforamtion as TC provideds as 3 in 1 and other reporting features? In order to join CS do I have to have the Amex card? I am still waiting to get my Oasis card, I think I should have it in the next couple of weeks.
Message 17 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

very similiar, a little diff format. not a bad product, you do have to have amex to enroll. others have even tried using an amex gift card, no go.

the best dif between cs and tc is that cs isn't 24+1 like tc. with cs you can pull anytime the next day.
Message 18 of 56
fused
Moderator Emeritus

CS is cheap too, only $11.95 a month.
Message 19 of 56
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

And it made it easy to spot why EX hates me, which is good.  And I know feel better to least understand what EX is doing, even if I can't do much about it other than get ridiculously high CLs.  Amex here I come (in 6 months  Smiley Very Happy)
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 20 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.