cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I now understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I now understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

That's it, I'm going to do a hula dance on the luv button right now!!!!!!
Message 21 of 56
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: I now understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

fused wrote:

Sleigh Center for you, my man!  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 22 of 56
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@fused wrote:

What, finally going for an F/R, are we? Smiley Surprised
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 23 of 56
fused
Moderator Emeritus

No! I'm just demanding what I feel I'm entitled to without hurting my scores. Amex just told that they will no longer grant CLs > 25K w/o income verification. 100K is their max CL. As far as I'm concerned you can never have to much available credit so long as you manage it well. I'm just following Brammy's siggy that's all.
Message 24 of 56
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: I know understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

MidnightVoice wrote:

It also said it was happy with all my high CLs.  But I am talking FICO here, not FAKO.  My EX FICO is almost 100 points lower than my EQ and TU FICOs - and there are now two reasons, and I still think they are worth 50 points each 

Well, the Collection dropped off and I went up 49 points on EX.  So presumably most of the rest is due to the HELOC and high util because of the HELOC.  But the new AMEX Blue should drive that down a little, plus some extra money paying down the HELOC in January
Message 25 of 56
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: I know understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

Can you ask EX or the Bank to recode the HELOC?
Message 26 of 56
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

concorduser wrote:

I don't know.  Any help from the experts?

Message 27 of 56
fused
Moderator Emeritus

MidnightVoice wrote:

concorduser wrote:

I don't know.  Any help from the experts?

Sure you can ask, but they don't have to.
Message 28 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked a little deeper with my HELOC on my FICO reports-
Even though they all show the balance in Revolving- FICO is classifing them in the reports

TU-Mortgage on the report Account type: Home Equity Loan
Credit Type:Revolving Account

EQ-Mortgage on the report Credit Type Revolving, comments:
* Home equity
* Line of credit

EX-LOC on the report Account type: Credit Line Secured, Revolving Credit Type: Revolving
Message 29 of 56
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I looked a little deeper with my HELOC on my FICO reports-
Even though they all show the balance in Revolving- FICO is classifing them in the reports

TU-Mortgage on the report Account type: Home Equity Loan
Credit Type:Revolving Account

EQ-Mortgage on the report Credit Type Revolving, comments:
* Home equity
* Line of credit

EX-LOC on the report Account type: Credit Line Secured, Revolving Credit Type: Revolving

That is pretty much like mine.

but the Amex Creditsecure lists the total balance of revolving accounts, and heloc is in that balance for EX and not the others. So for EX, it is part of my util
Message 30 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.