Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: I know understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

50K will also

fused wrote:
 > 60K should guarantee it!

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: I know understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

Timothy wrote:

fused wrote:
> 60K should guarantee it!

50K will also

That's what I'm hoping! So far, that's what the scores are showing. I'll know for sure in early January.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Moderator Emeritus
fused

One of the CRAs currently requires 60+K, EQ I believe.
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

fused wrote:
One of the CRAs currently requires 60+K, EQ I believe.

Hmmm... they're showing my util as 1%, and if they're counting the HELOC, that would be $2700 out of $102K, so that should be more than 1%...

Oh well, not much point in staring at FICO chicken gizzards and tea dregs--guess I'll wait until the new higher balance reports. Won't be any guesswork then.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: I now understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

Who provides CreditSecure to Amex? Is it same as TrueCredit or is it offered by a different company?
Senior Contributor
imducky

Re: I now understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

concorduser wrote:
Who provides CreditSecure to Amex? Is it same as TrueCredit or is it offered by a different company?

tc is tu, cs is ex
Super Contributor
concorduser

Thanks Ducky. Does CS also provide the same inforamtion as TC provideds as 3 in 1 and other reporting features? In order to join CS do I have to have the Amex card? I am still waiting to get my Oasis card, I think I should have it in the next couple of weeks.
Senior Contributor
imducky

very similiar, a little diff format. not a bad product, you do have to have amex to enroll. others have even tried using an amex gift card, no go.

the best dif between cs and tc is that cs isn't 24+1 like tc. with cs you can pull anytime the next day.
Moderator Emeritus
fused

CS is cheap too, only $11.95 a month.
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

And it made it easy to spot why EX hates me, which is good.  And I know feel better to least understand what EX is doing, even if I can't do much about it other than get ridiculously high CLs.  Amex here I come (in 6 months  :smileyvery-happy:)
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}