Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: I now understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

That's it, I'm going to do a hula dance on the luv button right now!!!!!!
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Re: I now understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

fused wrote:

Sleigh Center for you, my man!  :smileyvery-happy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

fused wrote:

What, finally going for an F/R, are we? :smileysurprised:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Moderator Emeritus
fused

No! I'm just demanding what I feel I'm entitled to without hurting my scores. Amex just told that they will no longer grant CLs > 25K w/o income verification. 100K is their max CL. As far as I'm concerned you can never have to much available credit so long as you manage it well. I'm just following Brammy's siggy that's all.
Credit Profile -
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Re: I know understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

MidnightVoice wrote:

It also said it was happy with all my high CLs.  But I am talking FICO here, not FAKO.  My EX FICO is almost 100 points lower than my EQ and TU FICOs - and there are now two reasons, and I still think they are worth 50 points each 

Well, the Collection dropped off and I went up 49 points on EX.  So presumably most of the rest is due to the HELOC and high util because of the HELOC.  But the new AMEX Blue should drive that down a little, plus some extra money paying down the HELOC in January
Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: I know understannd why EX hates me thanks to Credit Secure - Heloc is revolving

Can you ask EX or the Bank to recode the HELOC?
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

concorduser wrote:

I don't know.  Any help from the experts?

Moderator Emeritus
fused

MidnightVoice wrote:

concorduser wrote:

I don't know.  Any help from the experts?

Sure you can ask, but they don't have to.
Credit Profile -

Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

I looked a little deeper with my HELOC on my FICO reports-
Even though they all show the balance in Revolving- FICO is classifing them in the reports

TU-Mortgage on the report Account type: Home Equity Loan
Credit Type:Revolving Account

EQ-Mortgage on the report Credit Type Revolving, comments:
* Home equity
* Line of credit

EX-LOC on the report Account type: Credit Line Secured, Revolving Credit Type: Revolving
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Timothy wrote:
I looked a little deeper with my HELOC on my FICO reports-
Even though they all show the balance in Revolving- FICO is classifing them in the reports

TU-Mortgage on the report Account type: Home Equity Loan
Credit Type:Revolving Account

EQ-Mortgage on the report Credit Type Revolving, comments:
* Home equity
* Line of credit

EX-LOC on the report Account type: Credit Line Secured, Revolving Credit Type: Revolving

That is pretty much like mine.

but the Amex Creditsecure lists the total balance of revolving accounts, and heloc is in that balance for EX and not the others. So for EX, it is part of my util

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}