Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid 60 dollars and got an error 130

tag
JAB50
New Visitor

I paid 60 dollars and got an error 130

Hello,

I'm new to my fico so pardon my ignorance. I paid the full price through paypal for all three scores and when I checked one I got an error 130. It said I have no score at all. I haven't had a credit card in around 10 years or car payment for a round 5. Now I can't find how to check the other two scores. It just sends me to the page to order them. I know I probably did something wrong, but as it stands right now it looks like I paid almost 60 dollars for nothing. I'm not going to pay for this again.  I just wanted to know what score I had so I know what kind of credit card I can try to apply for.

I know I probably should have done a little research before shelling over the money...but any help would be great.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I paid 60 dollars and got an error 130

Do you have any open and reporting accounts right now like a CC, a mortgage, loans, etc.? If everything you have is closed, then you wouldn't have any FICO score.

Here's the minimum scoring requirements for a FICO:

· At least one account that has been open for six months or more
· At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
· No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

I don't know the error codes, but I suspect that's what happened based on what your posted. If not, I'd give them a call. The charge should only be a temporary authorization and will be reversed because the purchase never went through.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.