New Visitor
JAB50

I paid 60 dollars and got an error 130

Hello,

I'm new to my fico so pardon my ignorance. I paid the full price through paypal for all three scores and when I checked one I got an error 130. It said I have no score at all. I haven't had a credit card in around 10 years or car payment for a round 5. Now I can't find how to check the other two scores. It just sends me to the page to order them. I know I probably did something wrong, but as it stands right now it looks like I paid almost 60 dollars for nothing. I'm not going to pay for this again.  I just wanted to know what score I had so I know what kind of credit card I can try to apply for.

I know I probably should have done a little research before shelling over the money...but any help would be great.

Thanks.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: I paid 60 dollars and got an error 130

Do you have any open and reporting accounts right now like a CC, a mortgage, loans, etc.? If everything you have is closed, then you wouldn't have any FICO score.

Here's the minimum scoring requirements for a FICO:

· At least one account that has been open for six months or more
· At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
· No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

I don't know the error codes, but I suspect that's what happened based on what your posted. If not, I'd give them a call. The charge should only be a temporary authorization and will be reversed because the purchase never went through.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}