Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS UPDATING MY SCORES DAILY WITH TRUECREDIT HURTING ME

tag
2IMPROVE
Regular Contributor

IS UPDATING MY SCORES DAILY WITH TRUECREDIT HURTING ME

I called CSC today to ask a question, and the lady said that she sees I retrieve my report daily, and doing that will cause my report to split.

What in the world does she mean??  All I can think of is that I will have a bunch of pages.Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: IS UPDATING MY SCORES DAILY WITH TRUECREDIT HURTING ME

2IMPROVE wrote:
I called CSC today to ask a question, and the lady said that she sees I retrieve my report daily, and doing that will cause my report to split.

What in the world does she mean??  All I can think of is that I will have a bunch of pages.Smiley Very Happy

That's nonsense! Pulling your reports does not hurt your scores. Split files are extremely rare.
Message 2 of 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: IS UPDATING MY SCORES DAILY WITH TRUECREDIT HURTING ME

fused111 wrote:

2IMPROVE wrote:

That's nonsense! Pulling your reports does not hurt your scores. Split files are extremely rare.

Agreed.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.