If CCT is to be believed, my credit score went up 66 pts in a week

http://i.imgur.com/imavlzA.jpg

Can this be correct?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: If CCT is to be believed, my credit score went up 66 pts in a week

Nobody here knows if it's correct. However, if it is, something big changed in your report. Have you reviewed the file?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nobody here knows if it's correct. However, if it is, something big changed in your report. Have you reviewed the file?

Yeah, i got a few things corrected (had 1 acct updated on all 3 reports from open and late to closed and paid on time with no late payments and another auto loan i recenlty paid off with no missed payments)

I also opened 3 cards recently-ISH (CSP and Discover IT at the end of oct, literally on the 30th and the 31st, and an amex i opened in the middle of sept)

Didnt think it would be such a drastic increase in score though, i was expecting maybe 10 or 20 points.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

had 1 acct updated on all 3 reports from open and late to closed and paid on time with no late payments

That would be a big part of it. Also, if the new cards resulted in a nice drop in util % that may have also contributed.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.