Current Score: 766
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: In 2 years I will be a FICO GOD!

WOW!!!  i can't wait for the day when the simulator will pop that up for me!  congrats!
Message 2 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Homer described the Oracle of Delphi as the prophet relied upon.  She prophesized everasting life for some.  All prophesized by the Delphi are, unfortunately, now dead.

The President promised us a rosey economy.  Senator McCain said, in quest for the gold,  that our economy is sound.

FairIsaac offers you a score simulation that is not generated by a full evaluation against tne CRA database.

All are selling something.  That does not make it fact.

If you have faith in the Oracle of FICO Simulation, based on no assured factual basis, then I say, verily unto you, go forth!

Message 3 of 5
cobra19
Valued Contributor

In 2 years time, FICO '08 (which originally was FICO 07, and will probably become FICO '10) will likely change the scoring model, and we will all have to start over again.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 4 of 5
GFer
Valued Contributor

@cobra19 wrote:

In 2 years time, FICO '08 (which originally was FICO 07, and will probably become FICO '10) will likely change the scoring model, and we will all have to start over again.

Doomssayer...LOL

But so true....(sigh)

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.