Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In 760 Club Now?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

In 760 Club Now?

Today one of my scores, my TU (yeah, the least useful), broke the 760 barrier, hitting 767.

I'm I eligible for the 760 Club now, or do I need to have all three above 760?

Where do I take my oath, pay my dues, and find out about bowling night?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: In 760 Club Now?

You're in ! Congratulations Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Today one of my scores, my TU (yeah, the least useful), broke the 760 barrier, hitting 767.

I'm I eligible for the 760 Club now, or do I need to have all three above 760?

Where do I take my oath, pay my dues, and find out about bowling night?

Can't tell you from personal experience --the closest I got was 752, and that was before banzai app day.

I think you're in, as a novice member. As I understand it, bowling nights are on Tuesdays, but as long as you only have one qualifying score, you have to go with the bowling balls they have (all scratched up, and the thumb hole is never right), and you must rent the bowling shoes. Be sure to pick up your athlete's foot medications on the way. You will be in charge of fetching the warm flat beer for your partners. You're in lane 18. Smiley Wink

Congratulations!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your not done yet, there is the 800 club next. I hear they have free coffee and chips with dip. Smiley Happy Congrats. You are in.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.