cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase and Drop of Transunion Score In Less Than 24 Hours???

tag
kthom1015

Increase and Drop of Transunion Score In Less Than 24 Hours???

Hi All!! I am trying understand something and was hoping that someone can chime in and give me some advice. I have been dilligently working on my credit and have been excited to see my scores rise (EX 633, EQ 608, TU 621) coming from the low 500s just in December. Anyway, on 3/2/17 my TU jumped 22 points to 643 (WOO HOO) then the same day I lost those same 22 points????? I have a MYFICO subscription and reviewed my report and I didn't see anything off or new (no new accounts or inquiries) and I actually didn't even get an alert about the 22 point increase until it had been given and then taken away. I haven't received an alert from MYFICO regarding the decrease. I know when all of my credit cards report to the bureaus (not until 17th and the 22nd). So my question is - is Transunion just having a hiccup? Has anyone ever experienced this? My husband and I are preparing to buy a home - but with random changes like this - I don't know what to do???

Thanks!

Keisha

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.