Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase in FICO score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Increase in FICO score

My scores just took a hit from two new tradelines. My FICO scores plummeted from 747 to 715. AAoA is less than two years. My question is when will my scores start going back to normal? Assuming I make all the right moves with my credit. I checked the archives, but couldn't find an answer. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Increase in FICO score

At least a year to see major boost in score as your AAoA will get better also.

Message 2 of 5
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

What's one to do until then? Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Geez. You have really nice credit limits on a few with such a low AAoA. I am envious! I guess most people here would say to pay any balances down. I think in 6 months your scores should pop back 5 points per new account.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Geez. You have really nice credit limits on a few with such a low AAoA. I am envious! I guess most people here would say to pay any balances down. I think in 6 months your scores should pop back 5 points per new account.

Thank you for the compliment, My balances are 1%. Trans Union is the CB that killed me. I dropped over 30 points on my FICO score because of them.Oh well.Smiley Surprised

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.