Senior Contributor
ilovepizza

Re: Inquiries Falling Off

HArley wrote:
How long does inquires stay on your report? Also I see that I applied for credit for auto financing with only one company and several companies pulled my report.
Please help!!!!! Do I report to CB that I in fact did not apply w/these companies? By the companies that I DID NOT apply directly with reporting that they pulled my report causes addittional inquires that counts against me.

They are "hard" multiple inquiries right? If you found them on this web site then yes. Just ruling out.
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
Senior Contributor
ilovepizza

What about GW letters stating he didn't know they were going to do multiple hard inq's?
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

ilovepizza wrote:
What about GW letters stating he didn't know they were going to do multiple hard inq's?

You can certainly try. I think I have had better luck getting judgements removed than inqs. :smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
bren39

Got 3 deletes from EQ ( inquiries)and today was told by TU CSR they do not ever remove inquiries....:smileymad: with EX as much as they hate me I wouldnt try..however 2 were deleted.....
TU 662 EQ 644
EX 643

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}