Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installment loan paid off

tag
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Installment loan paid off

As sad as it may seem, my share secured personal loan has reached the end of the road. Its last installment payment was processed and reported, and each of my FICO 09 scores went up one point, while the FICO 8 and 5 scores stayed the same. My vanilla EQ 9 is now at 849, with one card and a mortgage reporting balances.

Come to think of it. If EQ 5 is 04 and 8 is 08, what is 9?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JLK93
Established Contributor

Re: Installment loan paid off

@Anonymous-own-fico wrote:

As sad as it may seem, my share secured personal loan has reached the end of the road. Its last installment payment was processed and reported, and each of my FICO 09 scores went up one point, while the FICO 8 and 5 scores stayed the same. My vanilla EQ 9 is now at 849, with one card and a mortgage reporting balances.

Where are you getting your EQ 9 score from?

EQ Beacon 5 or FICO 5 is 04

EQ Beacon 9 or FICO 8 is 08

EQ FICO 9 is FICO 9

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Installment loan paid off

@Anonymous-own-fico wrote:

Hey MOF.  You mention that you have just paid off your SS loan.  Are you saying also that you have no other open installment loans?  (Mortgage, personal, student, auto, etc.)  Also no finance company accounts?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.