Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Interpreting Your FICO Score

great song. kermit rocks.
Message 11 of 109
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If you would like to see the multiple effects of individual actions you take on  your overall score, you might want to take a peek at the Excel spreadsheet that I have developed.  Just contact me, and I will send you a copy of my work.
Robert.
Message 12 of 109
ksiss
Valued Member

Nice.....I'm a Governer and I have my eyes on the throne. Smiley Very Happy

Very entertaining write-up though....
TU: 783 EQ: 793 EX: 773
Message 13 of 109
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Every now and then, TheNewWorldMan's classics need to be brought back. MV likes to post the monk-scroll-camel explanation of CRA updating, and I've always loved this color guide.

My EX just jumped after a 90-day went over 2 years, and I am now an azure queen. Woo-hoo!

(And I do hope that anyone still in hip boots trying to clean up their history and improve their scores will realize that all of this is tongue-in-cheek and not feel hurt. I was a very pitiful orange busboy last April. Smiley Wink )
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 109
cobra19
Valued Contributor

A plaque next to third base at Wrigley Field? As a NY Yankee season ticket-holder, this is enough to discourage anyone. Only way it could be worse is having a plaque at Fenway!!!!!!

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 15 of 109
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

OMG, this is the first time that I have ever read this. I am about to wet myself from laughter. This is great. We need some levity added to the stress of cleaning up the old CRs. Thanks TNWM. Anybody ever hear of a king, who doubled as both mayor and store clerk? You have now.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 109
marty56
Super Contributor

NY GIants - SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going home to New York next month, I want a Giants Super Bowl cap.  I will pay cash for it of couse since I am FICO aware now.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 17 of 109
theREBIRTHofCREDIT
Regular Contributor

Smiley Very Happy OK...... I'm a "Principal" right now, it's impressive because this time last year I was a "Bum".......My GOAL is to be "Queen" by this time next year!!!!!!!Smiley Wink
Goal Score 680+
Start Score ........ 2/05/14: ...EX 612 -TU 575 -EQ 567
Current Score .... 5/02/14: ...EX 652 -TU 655 -EQ 646

I almost paid for credit repair......until I found myFICO!!!!!
Message 18 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

haha call me the emperor.....Smiley Wink
Message 19 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a mayor moving into governor range and I love it.

Thanks for the humour, we all needed it.
Message 20 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.