Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: Interpreting Your FICO Score

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Every now and then, TheNewWorldMan's classics need to be brought back. MV likes to post the monk-scroll-camel explanation of CRA updating, and I've always loved this color guide.

My EX just jumped after a 90-day went over 2 years, and I am now an azure queen. Woo-hoo!

(And I do hope that anyone still in hip boots trying to clean up their history and improve their scores will realize that all of this is tongue-in-cheek and not feel hurt. I was a very pitiful orange busboy last April. :smileywink: )

And now I'm back down to mayor, and just by the skin of my teeth. :smileysad:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

Up to emperor.

Hi,
   Can you tell me if a FICO Classic 04 score is good, bad, or so-so, and if someone with that score would be a good risk?
Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

wowee wrote:
Hi,
   Can you tell me if a FICO Classic 04 score is good, bad, or so-so, and if someone with that score would be a good risk?

wowee, please see my response on your separate thread with this question:

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Yay, I'm an Emperor!
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Mega Contributor
RobertEG

[ Edited ]
Credit beauty lies only in the hands of the lendor viewing your reflection in his mirror.

Message Edited by RobertEG on 05-23-2008 10:02 PM
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

RobertEG wrote:
Credit beauty lies only in the hands of the lendor viewing your reflection in his mirror.

Message Edited by RobertEG on 05-23-2008 10:02 PM

Oh, I don't know, I really find good credit kind of sexy. :smileywink:

[ Edited ]
Whoooaaa!!!! 
I ask for an immediate vote to have Byrd commited to a FICOholic  rehab center that teaches the difference between being the screwee and the screwer.  I for one do not get it off on a credit score!
No offense, Byrd, just pulling your leg, my man!
Toooooo funny!

Message Edited by RobertEG on 05-24-2008 08:36 PM
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

RobertEG wrote:
Whoooaaa!!!!
I ask for an immediate vote to have Byrd commited to a FICOholic rehab center that teaches the difference between being the screwee and the screwer. I for one do not get it off on a credit score!
No offense, Byrd, just pulling your leg, my man!
Toooooo funny!

Message Edited by RobertEG on 05-24-2008 08:36 PM

A good FICO score is an indication that there is a sense of responsibility. Take DF for instance--high 700s across the board. Very responsible, takes care of business. That to me is sexy. Take ex-wife--credit score in the low 500s (no offense to anyone there, as I was there about a year ago myself--thanks ex-wife). She is not responsible, doesn't take care of business and tried to take me down with her.

Thus, I find good credit sexy.

I think we need a Dr Phil intervention here!
I would not even posit that we should hear rebuttal from ex-wife, but I still see no sexual stimulation from a three digit number!
(cheez, i love pullling your chain!!!)
ROFL!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}